- Who: 4th and 5th grade students that display safety, leadership, and responsibility
- What: Crossing Guard duties before and/or after school
- When: Morning duty is from 8:20-8:40 and Afternoon duty is from 3:10-3:30
- Where: LC Crosswalks
- Why: This is a great opportunity for students to help out their school community and take on a leadership role. With busy streets, it is important that students are responsible and safe at all times.
- Additional Info: Students will be scheduled every 2-3 weeks for a week at a time. Schedules go home the Friday before their duty begins.