The PTA is a non-profit group representing the parents and teachers at Lewis & Clark Elementary.
Our mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
We collaborate with educators and office administrators to provide classrooms and parents with the tools for success, educate the community on legislative impacts on education and provide additional resources for children and families.
These goals are accomplished through:
- Grants and scholarships for students in need to ensure every child has the ability to attend field trips and participate in activities.
- Classroom assistance to purchase technology & supplies to equip all teachers for impactful and cutting edge learning.
- Free and low cost events to promote strong family partnerships. Educate and advocate in the community for strategic initiatives.
Watch Dogs Dads
The Lewis & Clark Elementary Watch Dogs Dads program brings dads, and father figures into our school to support our students’ success and wellbeing. Any father figure that would like to volunteer in our school as a Watch Dog can sign up for any day You will need to be volunteer approved by the district to be a Watch Dog Dad.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- SignUp on SignUp.com.
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.